Thursday, November 12, 2009

Where did the blue skies go?

In my last post, I mentioned that I spent a good bit of time on the couch during my day off.  It wasn't entirely my fault.  I had plans to paint my newly build shed (shhh...don't tell my Homeowners' Association), but mama nature didn't think that was a good idea.  I guess she likes the idea of hurricane season clinging on until the bitter end.  The wind, rain, and chilly weather here in Naptown are not making for a good combination.  So to share in my whining, I give you Travis and the situationally appropriate "Why Does It Always Rain On Me?"





In related news, I'd like to brag that my wife and I got to see Travis play the WRNR Private Artist Showcase awhile back.  We got to see the band play a "half-plugged" show for free in a <500 seat space.  It was quite fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment