Friday, October 23, 2009

Know Better, Learn Faster: Music for a Slow Friday

Things are dragging a bit at work today.  Let me rephrase...I'm dragging more than usual at work today.  I've been letting the little tiny DJ that lives in my computer dictate the music for the morning (when I wasn't in meetings discussing project funding...so much fun and excitement), but I think its time to take the reins.  So for the time being, this is what I'm listening to.  Spinner.com has an awesome little section that lets you stream a selection of full albums, some before or during their release week.  Thao With the Get Down Stay Down (in addition to being a good band name) produces some good tunes that I predict will kick off my afternoon quite nicely.  It might even give me the energy required to make it through the stack of plans I want to review before I go home for the weekend.  I am especially enjoying the title track from the album, "Know Better Learn Faster."  I'll probably give the new Middle Distance Runner a try after Thao and the gang are done.

To the 2 people who might read this, feel free to share with friends, family, people you pass on the street, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment