Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Comes and Goes Like Fitz and Dizzyspells

I see a time in the near future when work will calm down (I'm trying to do 2+ jobs worth of stuff in 1 job's worth of time...but aren't we all) and the myriad of projects at home will be completed, or at least most of the big ones.  When that happens, there will be a flood of musical sharing and caring here at Seabass Says.  Or maybe if a friend or two with good taste (I promise I have more than two friends, and most of them have excellent taste...the rest have excellently bad taste...or maybe that's just my guilty pleasure CD stack or the Lionel Ritchie vinyl speaking out from the corners of my living room) offers a guest post every now and again.  Until then, we'll all just have to deal with infrequent updates whenever I find the time and motivation.  Actually, the motivation is easy to find, its the time that seems to be a bit too evasive.

Anyway, on to the music.  As you may be able to guess by the post title, I'd like to let Andrew Bird expand on the theme of fits of productivity.  I think Andrew Bird may be a crazy person, but I say that with admiration.  I think it just takes someone who's wired a bit differently to be a champion whistler, violinist, and lyrical thesaurus to do what he does.  See for yourself:

Andrew Bird - Fitz & the Dizzyspells

No comments:

Post a Comment