Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dear Internet, I've Missed You

To the internet at large and my many loyal readers (Hi, wife!), I apologize for being away for what seems to be eons.  I've missed you and I'm back and ready to share some tunes.  I was in fabulous Las Vegas, eating Thanksgiving dinner in the nearest restaurant without a giant wait and losing/winning back some money.  Oh yeah, my best man got married, too.  Small detail.  Mainly, I was gone for awhile gambling, consuming adult beverages, and catching a cold.

Also, due to some additional unexpected travel, I'm going to miss out on both Ha Ha Tonka shows (tonight and Sunday) in my area.  So someone should go in my stead and report back.  I have a feeling I'll be missing a great show.  They're opening for Cross Canadian Ragweed in case anyone was wondering.

In other news, I'm looking for an adventurous soul or two to join me on a mini road trip to see my buddy Drew play the last show of his tour of the southeast in Richmond, VA on December 12.  I think Drew should name his tour something along the lines of "The Drew Kennedy Not Close Enough To Seabass To Be Overly Convenient Winter Tour 2009."  That would be a sweet concert T-Shirt.  Drew, make it happen and I'll definitely make the trip.

Back to the original intent of this post...as an apology for my absence, I offer this little slice of awesome (embedding was disabled, so you'll just have to follow the link and trust me).

No comments:

Post a Comment