Friday, October 22, 2010

And I know 'cause we were kids and we used to hang

I'm sure my slew of loyal readers remeber me expressing my excitement over an upcoming Gaslight Anthem show.  Well, it lived up to my expectations.  Those guys put on a solid show.  The roadies even rose to the occasion, scrambling over the lighting rig to untagle the giant skull and cross bones banner before the band took the stage to thunderous applause from the crowd.  It's taken me long enough to post this that I can't remeber a ton of details from the show, other than my wife and I getting there early enough to secure a great spot on the second level above the sound board and me looking down on the mosh pit realizing that I'm to the point in life where a mosh pit has become officially unappealing.  Call me lame, but I'm sure you could have come to the no mosh pit conclusion on your own based on the amount of folk I post about on this page.  Anyway, this is what the concert looked and sounded like from the point of view of my wife's camera:

The Gaslight Anthem - The '59 Sound (with openers Bridge and Tunnel rushing the stage to join in)

No comments:

Post a Comment